Advertisement

LimeLife Exit: Dream Team Corporate Leg Address

LimeLife Exit: Dream Team Corporate Leg Address This video has been made public following a string of disparaging conversations had by the LimeLife by Alcone corporate office. The purpose is to verify that I did not attack anyone and handled myself as gracefully as possible despite being ruthlessly attacked following a termination backed with no warning or cause.
My termination consisted of a letter highlighting “Gossip, Disparaging Comments and Not Representing the Company in a Positive Light”. I explain the events in South Caroline that led to that. The actions made by the corporate staff after my departure exhibited the exact line items listed on my termination letter to a severe degree.
I was the first major direct seller to find this company and put it on the map in the industry. When I found LimeLife by Alcone, they were a struggling brand who had been in business for nearly a year and had under 300 Beauty Guides in the field. Most of whom were not producing. The Dream Team grew the company overnight and through the work of the men and women in my leg of the company, LimeLife by Alcone is what it is today.

Address

Post a Comment

0 Comments