Advertisement

Stupid Humans think THEY are poisoning the sky!

Stupid Humans think THEY are poisoning the sky! They're CONTRAILS you idiots!

Sub to McToon here

If you fancy supporting my fight against stupidity and help me get better equipment then please consider becoming a Patreon. Even £1/$1 a month could really help.
Go to

Or get some sweet Merch

Donate to my Paypal fighttheflatearth@gmail.com

Tweet me @fightflat with video ideas, Flerfs to target and even direct insults.

The maker of my awesome intro Randomtings

The makers of my awesome music

The Maker of my logo and channel art


Have you really read this far into the description?

Go and watch the video!
#FTFE #FIGHTTHEFLATEARTH #FlatEarth

fight the flat earth,FTFE,ftfe,idiots,flat earth,flat,debate,globe,flat earth society,truth,stupid,denier,craig flat earth,flat earther,flat earth proof,best flat earth proof,satire,spoof,comedy,try not to laugh,flerfs are idiots,science or satire,team skeptic,stupid humans,stupidity,chemtrails,mctoon,frankiebeflat,d marble,ritchie from boston,thrive movement,

Post a Comment

0 Comments