Advertisement

A PASTORS APPROACH TO LIFE - WHAT IS A GOOD LIFE? HOW TO FIND YOUR CALLING IN LIFE?

A PASTORS APPROACH TO LIFE - WHAT IS A GOOD LIFE? HOW TO FIND YOUR CALLING IN LIFE? ''I actually never saw myself as a leader I saw myself as an assistant to the leader. I was the funny guy''

Orla Fredensborg Møller - A pastor and a leader. In this episode, we go into Happiness, Purpose, Exploring life and what you need to do. ''What am I supposed to be doing in my life'' Enjoy an entertainment interview with a pastor that is different from any other than I have met before.

- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram-
FOR NEW FULL EPISODES Subscribe on Youtube, Spotify, iTunes -

#Denmark Real #Transformation #Motivation #entertainment #DenmarkReal

Life,purpose,god,fun,universe,colorful,the world,denmark,passion,love,wife,joy,transformation,leader,goodlife,strong,church,africa,find purpose,energy,power,school,believe,boring,young,handicap,pray,Denmark Real,Danmark real,Entertainment,knowledge,help,care,live,miracle,motivation,beautiful,play,Jesus,Serve,Happiness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments