Advertisement

ACE 38mm Out of Package Pick x2

ACE 38mm Out of Package Pick x2 After a previous, off camera, failed attempt to pick an ACE Brass padlock. I decided I needed to try again. This time on camera and out of package. #stocklocksunday

Thanks for watching. If you enjoy my videos, please like and subscribe.

Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook Page:
Discord:
You can find my shop blog at

Disclaimer: I'm not a trained welder, locksmith or mechanic. You are watching me learn on my own. Don't take anything I do or say as instruction. Any reviews I do are my honest opinions and I'm not paid by anyone to do them.

If you have suggestions or constructive comments, feel free to leave them below.

If all you want to say is that I don't know what I'm doing or my welds look like crap. All I can say to you is, duh! See the disclaimer above.

charles builds crap,charles current,ACE Padlock,40mm,ace 40mm lock,spp,single pin picking,lock picking,lock pick,single pin lock,single pin lock picking,ace hardware padlock,#stocklocksunday,

Post a Comment

0 Comments