Advertisement

HAIR, HANG ON A SECOND. Did you see that???

HAIR, HANG ON A SECOND.  Did you see that??? The WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS IN JUDO are a highlight to our International calendar. When athletes are given some leeway to mould the rules, I must say they went in an unexpected direction, but that said Judo is about constantly adapting to the rules and their application. In follow up I publish a bit of footage from (thank-you) whom highlighted the issue, however moving onwards... what to do... well I suppose the new environment calls for teaching hair grabs with throws.
Clear directions are given by the referees observing but not penalising. It is obviously allowed. Certainly great for self defence, although bald 👨‍🦲 oldies like myself have a distinct advantage. OK of course this is in jest, no way can or should we be allowed to PULL an opponents HAIR. My question is why is was allowed with 3 referees and video footage at Worlds. WHY WHY WHY???
lol. I certainly do not blame athletes for pushing boundaries at Worlds level.

hair grab,hair grabbing,pull,pulling,cat fight,world champs,judo,technique,study,o soto gari,o soto otoshi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments