Advertisement

Historically accurate country park build | Woodvale Gardens | Planet Zoo

Historically accurate country park build | Woodvale Gardens | Planet Zoo Today I'm showing you around the focal point that I've built in my Planet Zoo sandbox zoo, which I'm calling Woodvale Zoo. My zoo is themed around the classic British traditional zoo.
I made this manor as a replica of Croxteth Hall in Liverpool, the former country estate of the Earls of Sefton. This is a Grade II Listed Building (the term used to define particularly important buildings of more than special interest) and holds a number of unique and fascinating qualities.
I've replicated this accurately to form the focal point of my zoo based in a country park.
About Planet Zoo: Build a world for wildlife in Planet Zoo. From the creators of Planet Coaster and Zoo Tycoon comes the ultimate zoo sim. Construct detailed habitats, manage your zoo, and meet authentic living animals who think, feel and explore the world you create around them.
#PlanetZooGame #PlanetZoo #PlasticSwans

planet zoo,planet zoo building,planet zoo classic theme,planet zoo british,planet zoo european theme,planet zoo house build,planet zoo hall,planet zoo speed build,planet zoo woodvale,planet zoo plastic swans,plastic swans,planet zoo gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments