Advertisement

How to Cross Post Listings | ebay Mercari Poshmark | Tutorial Oct 2019 V21

How to Cross Post Listings | ebay Mercari Poshmark | Tutorial Oct 2019 V21 In this tutorial, I show you how to easily cross post listings from ebay to Mercari to Poshmark. Increase your sales by cross posting to multiple selling venues. Just remember to immediately end a listing from the other two when an item sells!

About "ebay Custom Label Sku" - watch Video:
VIDEO: How to SELL SIMILAR on ebay | Refresh Listings | Ebay Custom Label SKU | Oct 2019 V16
LINK:

I've been a reseller on ebay since 2004. Added Mercari and Poshmark in early 2019. In my videos, I share hauls, sales and tips and ideas for reselling. Occasionally, I do a Candid Chat video where I share what goes on behind the scenes of reselling.

I invite you to follow my channel, give me a thumbs up, Subscribe and Ring the Bell to receive notifications on future videos. Please share my videos on your social media.

Thanks for watching,
Vickie
Avante Avenue

MY STORE LINKS:
eBay store:
Mercari:
Poshmark:
Poshmark:

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram:
Pinterest:

Other YouTube Channel:
Thrifty Recipes (Thrifty Recipes for busy resellers):

ebay,mercari,poshmark,cross posting,cross selling,how to,tutorial,cross post ebay mercari,cross post ebay poshmark,how to cross post fast,how i,cross post faster on ebay poshmark mercari,cross posting tips,cross post products,cross post listings,cross post items,post more,cross post to different platforms,crossposting,desktop,laptop,avante avenue,listings,multiple venues,

Post a Comment

0 Comments