Advertisement

I Love Japan, But I Had to Leave... Here Is Why πŸ’”

I Love Japan, But I Had to Leave... Here Is Why πŸ’” I've avoided this topic for a whole year but decided that it's time to reveal to you guys why I left Japan. 😯

What happened to me have also happened to many people I know so I hope you can learn from our lessons and prepare for your journey to the Land of the Rising Sun.

I'm all good now so don't worry about me!

Pro tip: Think for yourself, for moving to Japan shouldn't make you lose you. πŸ€—

----------------
▶▶▶Like my video and subscribe to see more on what life can be like after Japan! ◀◀◀

πŸ‘Website: www.caradventuresxo.com
πŸ‘Facebook:
πŸ‘Instagram: TheCaradventures
πŸ‘Patreon:

why i left japan,japan makes me depressed,i hate japan,mental health issues in japan,depressed in japan,seasonal affective disorder in japan,life after JET,JET program,what it's like to move out of japan,being an asian foreigner in japan,invisible foreigner,job prospects in japan,how to find jobs in japan,can't find a boyfriend in japan,types of girls that japanese guys like,is japan a good country to live in,should i move to japan,leaving japan song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments