Advertisement

Installing D2 Racing Rear Coilovers!!! (2017-2019 CRV)

Installing D2 Racing Rear Coilovers!!! (2017-2019 CRV) Thanks to everyone supporting the channel!

Part 2 of installing my set of D2 Racing coilovers! Anish stayed over to help me with this first time install. Again, I didnt record too much of the actual install because there is a pretty good tutorial online (link the the description) and im still new to installing coilovers. The coilovers still need adjusting (ride height way too high) but it took me a week after the install to figure out how to. If you're interesting in seeing me MAX out my coilovers, make sure you subscribe for my next video! Enjoy!

Check out Anish's Channel for Q50s content!


Instagram:
@_anthonymo
@anishnothoo

The D2 Racing Coilover Install I used:


Music:
Overjoyed - LAKEY INSPIRED
This Feeling - LAKEY INSPIRED

Honda CRV,2017,2019,Lowered,D2 Racing Coilovers,Honda CRV 2017,Honda CRV 5th Generation,2018,Honda CRV 2018,Honda CRV 2019,Lowered CRV,Coilover Install,

Post a Comment

0 Comments