Advertisement

Learn the Sound of S with new S7 formula by Saleem Khan in Urdu and Hindi

Learn the Sound of S with new S7 formula by Saleem Khan in Urdu and Hindi Hi... Viewers this is very important Video and its my Master Piece.
In this Video I will teach you the Correct Sound of S and the correct Pronunciation of words School, Stop Store Staff etc.
In this Video I will teach you with the Formula of S7. I made this Formula after the Research of almost one years, when I was the Student of 6th or 7th Grad.
Using S7's formula you can make your Pronunciation correct of more than 3400 Words starting with S, those are often pronounced wrong in Punjab Pakistan and more than 40 Arab Countries.
I hope you will like this one. If you like this Video kindly SUBSCRIBE my Channel.
I think you

Learn English With Saleem Khan,Learn English pronunciation with S7 formula,BIG Language Channel,Learn the Sounds of S with the Formula of S7,Spoken English in Urdu and Hindi,English Learning Centre English language Centre,S7 formula created by Saleem Khan,Learn IPA International Phonetics Alphabet,Easy English Grammar Vocabulary Words Accent Pronunciation and Sounds,Daily English Lessons,Best Spoken language Channel,Pronunciation of School Strong Small,

Post a Comment

0 Comments