Advertisement

Most Popular Twitch Streamers 2014 - 2019

Most Popular Twitch Streamers 2014 - 2019 A timeline history of all Twitch streamers ranked by most followers from March 2014 to November 2019. Numbers represent the total number of followers at a given time period.

As you can see in late 2017, shortly after Fortnite was released, the popularity of Twitch and the number of people following streamers skyrocketed. I'm curious to see if any games will come out in the future that will have the impact that Fortnite did.

--------------------------------------

I am a college student and software engineer intern. I've been inspired by YouTubers such as Data Is Beautiful and Data Doggo to analyze data that interests me and organizing it as cleanly as possible. I know these types of videos aren't unique, but I hope the data that I analyze is. For this video especially, it has been done before, but I wanted to get an updated video on YouTube since the last quality one that I've seen uploaded was ~1 year ago.

Update: I just found a solid video upload a few days ago with the same data ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Should have done a more extensive search.


Please like and subscribe if you enjoyed watching! It takes a lot of hours of hard work to get these videos made.

Data source: Socialblade

Data Visualization,Twitch,Most Followed Streamers,Ninja,Tfue,

Post a Comment

0 Comments