Advertisement

Rescue Mission! My Girlfriend Superhero.

Rescue Mission! My Girlfriend  Superhero. My boyfriend is absolutely helpless! He can't even buy groceries without my assistance!

Luckily I have some superpowers and a couple of superhero costumes in my closet, so I'm ready to solve any kind of situation. Another day, another rescue mission, you know?

Let's get started!

/Ava/



01:08 FIRST CHALLENGE

01:23 AVENGERS COSTUMES

01:31 HULK

02:48 FIRE

03:29 IRON MAN

06:37 UNDERWATER

06:58 ENDGAME

11:24 BATMAN

13:06 MONSTER

Music by Epidemic Sound:

pencilmate,animated short films,animated shorts,animation,animated cartoon,funny video,funny animation,avengers,animation characters,youtube cartoons,avocado couple,splendid cartoon,2d animation,avocado channel,avocado couple comics,avocado couple cartoon,Rescue Mission,fruit superhero,superhero,rescue mission,superhero power,superheroes,superheroes car,adriana show,animated cartoons characters,cartoons,funny cartoon,cartoon series,family fun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments