Advertisement

VLOG: productive day followed by a monday funk help me

VLOG: productive day followed by a monday funk help me hope you guys enjoyed another Monday vlog!
Don't miss out! Subscribe!
LISTEN TO MY PODCAST:

BUY MY MERCH:
---------------------------------

IG:
Podcast:
Secret FB Page:
Twitter:

For business and promotional inquiries:
kenzieelizabethbusiness@gmail.com

---------------------------------

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. This is not a sponsored video.

Hi everyone! I’m Kenzie, a 22-year-old lifestyle vlogger and college student in LA! Here you’ll find college week in my life vlogs, day in my life vlogs, fitness videos, what I eat in a day’s, routines, productivity/organization tips, try-on hauls, GRWMs, and more! I hope you leave my channel feeling motivated & empowered to live your best life possible! Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on any new videos! ILYSM!

Monday vlog,productive day in my life,productive day in the life,monday funk,monday anxiety,how to get motivated,how to be productive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments