I just finished up my first college fall semester. I've used several devices throughout this time, like the iPad Pro, the MacBook Pro 13", Surface Laptop 3... and for the past month I've been using the new MacBook Pro 16" for not only creative work, but for school work as well. And while this device is magnificent in so many ways... for college tasks, not so much in my humble opinion. In this video I go over two reasons why I think you should not buy the MacBook Pro 16" for college/school and instead save your money and opt for other, cheaper and more economical devices.
macbook pro 2019,macbook pro 16 inch,macbook pro 16 for students,macbook pro 16 inch for school,best macbook pro college,macbook air vs macbook pro 13,which macbook is best for students,best college laptop,macbook pro 13 vs macbook pro 16,16 inch macbook pro for college,student laptops,surface laptop 3,ipad pro,macbook pro 16 review,
0 Comments