Advertisement

English Vocabulary I have a DOUBT OR QUESTION - Learnt he Difference

English Vocabulary I have a DOUBT OR QUESTION - Learnt he Difference How about improving your English vocabulary and learning the difference between doubt and question in English?
Many Eglish learners confuse these two words. I have a doubt or I have a question? What is the difference between I have a doubt and I have a question?
Doubt and question have different meanings in English and you will use these two words in different situations.
Watch this English lesson and learn when you should use doubt in English and when you should use question in English.

BAIXE MEU EBOOK GRATUITO
Quer fazer parte de uma lista VIP? Onde você receberá dicas e lições em inglês ALÉM de receber o MEU manual do inglês real, aquele inglês que as pessoas falam de verdade para conquistar seu mundo? Para fazer parte da lista vip, é só se registrar gratuitamente no link abaixo. Além do meu manual do inglês real, você receberá lições exclusivas que só compartilho com meus VIPS :D

doubt or question,english vocabulary,I have a doubt or I have a question,question in english,doubt in english,doubt meaning in english,difference between doubt and question in english,english lesson,english vocabulary lesson,improve your vocabulary,teacher prix,ingles,aulas de ingles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments