Advertisement

Football Mail Time! A 1|1, PC Booklet, and MANY New Autos! Another Great Mail Day!

Football Mail Time! A 1|1, PC Booklet, and MANY New Autos! Another Great Mail Day! A big mail day, and it didn't disappoint! some awesome cards for my football collection, and a HUGE 1/1 and booklet that I've been looking forward to for a while! Always love adding to my personal collection! Thank you to everyone who traded with me, sent care packages, and that I purchased from! I always appreciate when people reach out to me with some awesome cards that fit into my PC! If you have any of my Iowa State guys, feel free to message me and maybe we can come to a deal!

Sadly I'm out of my fantasy football playoffs, but I hope the rest of you who are in it still do well this week!! But, that just means I get to cheer for my vikings! SKOL VIKES!!

Thank you for watching my football video everyone, I greatly appreciate it! As always, I hope you leave a comment, and I will make sure to respond to it!

If you need anything, here's the easiest way to contact me:
Instagram - Vikings95_cards
Facebook -
email - Vikings95.cards@gmail.com

I have recently created my own website, if you'd like to check it out! It is a work in progress, but I am excited to keep updating and improving it.

If anyone is curious, here's the link to my favorite eBay search:

Have a great day!

Football,Football Cards,Sports,Sports Cards,Hobby,NFL,Football Trading Cards,Football Opening,Football Hits,NFL Cards,Football Collecting,Football Box Opening,Football 1/1,2019 football,Football Mail Day,Awesome Cards,Awesome Football,Vikings95,Mail,Football Packages,Football Mail Opening,football cards collection,Football Card Opening,Care Package Football,subscriber gifts,fan mail video,Vikings95 Mail,Packages,crazy,iowa state,Cyclones,Vikings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments