Advertisement

Mega Thrift Haul to Sell on Poshmark | Cost of Goods | New Brands | modmom md

Mega Thrift Haul to Sell on Poshmark | Cost of Goods | New Brands | modmom md Check out my latest thrift haul to sell on Poshmark! I also got some fun things for my kids! Find out what my cost of goods are, and some new to me brands. If you like this video, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe. I would really appreciate the support as I grow my channel!
#Poshmark #thrifthaul

Check out my Poshmark closet
Sign up with my code MODMOMMD for $5 off your first purchase!

5 Tips to Get Started Making Money on Poshmark | A Beginner's Guide | modmom md

***This video is not sponsored.
___________________________________________________

Thanks for watching! I am an oncologist who lives in Northern California and has four young children. I am passionate about fashion and beauty, and hope to share these interests with you.

Please subscribe to my channel & check out my other videos!


Connect with me!
Email modmommd@gmail.com
Instagram (new account!)

Please shop my Stella & Dot boutique
Proceeds will be donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma society

Check out my Poshmark closet
Sign up with my code MODMOMMD for $5 off your first purchase!

Sign up for FabFitFun & save $10 through this link

poshmark,poshboss,posh,posher,poshing,posh mark,reselling,reseller,free people,side hussle,make money,michele1218,luxmommy,kristina braly,shea whitney,minx4all,alexandrea garza,lululemon,spring dress,summer dress,empty hanger,common tags,designer jeans,anthoropologie,anthro,nordstrom,sam edelman,becky park,goodwill,thrift,girlygrrlstyle,madewell,levi's,prana,lucky brand,thrift haul,cole haan,topshop,rag & bone,frame,stuart weitzman,melissa & doug,

Post a Comment

0 Comments