Advertisement

Ode to Third Batch (A compilation video of (my) time in U.I.T)

Ode to Third Batch (A compilation video of (my) time in U.I.T) This video took 2 weeks to make so sorry for taking too much time. I was making this video since our third batch dinner. So make sure to watch it all. Enjoy!



Songs used (I used them instead of popular songs to avoid shitty copyright issues):


- "Píseň O Věčných Dvou" (A Song About Eternal Two) by Rudolf Pellar [Supraphon Records]
((


- "Človek Sa Rodí" (A Man is Born) by Helena Blehárová [Opus Records]
((


- "Весела Бригадирска" (Merry Brigadiers) by Александър Михайлов, Георги Бакалов [Балкантон Records]
((


- "Latvijas PSR Himna"(Anthem of the Latvian SSR) by Latvian SSR State Symphony Orchestra [Мелодия Records]
((





This video is made and owned by me... although I got most of the photos from all of my friends. Thank you all from my heart!


Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

Entertainment,Documentary,Compilation,University,Nostalgia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments