Advertisement

SAGITTARIUS🤷🏾‍♀️🎀🤷🏽‍♂️ THEY WANT TO DO RIGHT BY YOU BUT JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW

SAGITTARIUS🤷🏾‍♀️🎀🤷🏽‍♂️ THEY WANT TO DO RIGHT BY YOU BUT JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW Email me for question on private reading via consciouswatersoceandeep@gmail.com

Visit my face book page and you can inbox me your comments and question on fb:
New fb pag: WOKE

I'm a Empath energy healer, light worker, reiki Master and I do readings for clients from all walks of life. Contact me for details on one to one healing sessions

First timer... get another one for Free

Each question is £8

Other readings also available ✨♓♒♑♐♏♎♍♌♋✨

Psychic and a very highly intuitive reader, all my readings highly resonate with my clients life situations and circumstances 🔮

ask questions like:

who's coming towards me?

Will I get the job?

Do they want love me or just wantsex?

Are they plotting against me?

Payments are made via PayPal to unlimitedlisa@gmail.com


Donations made to this channel are very welcome and much appreciated 💗

Thank you

Namaste 👑🧘🏾‍♀️👑

SAGITTARIUS Tarot Reading Firesigns Sagittarius Leo Arise Sagittarius starsigns tarot tarotreading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments