Advertisement

SO MANY CRAFT KITS! Unboxing Packages from You! Vlogmas 2019 #15

SO MANY CRAFT KITS! Unboxing Packages from You! Vlogmas 2019 #15 Vlogmas 2019 #15. Today we will unbox the packages sent by you grains. I am still very behind on opening fan mail since about 1/3 of my room is full of boxes. I am going to unbox as many as I can to keep up :) Please be patient.
--------------------------------------------------------

Instagram:

Facebook:

Twitter:

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey Grains!! Welcome to my second channel where I will be vlogging behind-the-scenes, and my day-to-day life/travels. Have some Salt! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ my main channel is

----------------------------------------------------------

MUSIC
We Wish You A Merry Xmas by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (
Artist:

Music: Decision by Roa

Video Link:

Vlogmas

Post a Comment

0 Comments