Advertisement

Soloing portals in Cloudrest still a possibility? (Dragonhold)

Soloing portals in Cloudrest still a possibility? (Dragonhold) Ok so I am by no means the best Elder Scrolls Online DPS player... Not even in the top 20... For Xbox NA at that... But I can kill or at least get to execute 5 crystals before 1st winds (keep in mind this video is only a +2 but only difference in +3 is one more crystal and 1 less winds of welkynar) and that's with me knowing that I have back up that there's someone else with me for if I fuck up... So of I did try to solo I think I could push it even further and get at least 6 or 7 to execute... And theres only 8.... So anyways please leave your thoughts... Is soloing portals still a viable option for VCR +3?

elder scrolls online,elder scrolls lore,cloudrest,eso,eso magblade,eso dragonhold,eso dragonhold dlc,cloudrest portals,cloudrest guide,elder scrolls online gameplay,elder scrolls,Elderscrolls vcr,elder scrolls cloudrest,the elder scrolls online,the elder scrolls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments