Advertisement

T.I, 'HYMEN GATE' & SUMMER WALKER'S ANXIETY|Sincerely Oghosa

T.I, 'HYMEN GATE' & SUMMER WALKER'S ANXIETY|Sincerely Oghosa Welcome to my channel sincerely oghosa, today we are talking about T.I and his appearance on the red table talk with Jada Pinkett Smith. I'll also be spending time discussing Summer Walker's social anxiety & black women and mental health.

Subscribe:
Yewande Video:
Last video:
Last video with kemy hair:
Yewande Vlog:

sincerelyoghosa,sincerely,oghosa,sincerely oghosa,african american,summer walker,red table talk,T.I,summer walker tour,social anxiety,african american woman blogger,african american women. black american,black american women,black lives matter,politics,African diaspora,culture,lvrn,londononthetrack,mental health,music industry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments