Advertisement

WOODLAND ASSASSINS! STRONG FRONTLINE WITH BACKLINE DIVERS! | TFT | Teamfight Tactics

WOODLAND ASSASSINS! STRONG FRONTLINE WITH BACKLINE DIVERS! | TFT | Teamfight Tactics Thanks for watching! If you want to get the overlay I use on my stream click this link:
♥Expand me♥

More #Hafu
► Come join the pingu party! ➡

► Previous video:
► My most popular video:

► Become a better TFT player:
► Dota AutoChess:
► Hearthstone Arena Drafts:
► Stream Highlights:
► Fun stuff w/ friends:


♥Follow #Hafu♥
► Come watch me LIVE! ➡
► Instagram ➡
► Twitter ➡
► Facebook ➡
► My merch! ➡

♥About #Hafu♥
Hey, I'm Hafu! I'm a 5x legend Hearthstone player, finishing at rank #7 during season 3 and peaking at rank #2. Lately I've been playing Teamfight Tactics (TFT) and really enjoying it! I was the #1 player by MMR in the public beta and am currently top 100 on live servers.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SONG(S) USED:
Outro - IX - Aihara Enju

directed & edited by: basti

twitter:

contact: bastisenpai@gmail.com

Teamfight Tactics is a League of Legends game mode that is sometimes referred to as TFT or LoL AutoChess.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
#Hafu #TeamfightTactics #TFT

New Video ➡

Hafu,itshafu,itshafu autochess,hafu auto chess,hafu autochess,chess,auto,auto chess,autochess,hafu teamfight tactics,tft,teamfight tactics,LoL autochess,tft guide,tft comp,tft strategy,tft gameplay,teamfight tactics gameplay,hafu tft,tft tips,hafu tft guide,tft beginners guide,tft new patch,tft best comp,tft ranked,tft challenger,tft meta,woodland,tft woodland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments