Advertisement

ASMR Roleplay: Tailored Suit Store Attendant (Accented Soft Voice)

ASMR Roleplay: Tailored Suit Store Attendant (Accented Soft Voice) Thanks for checking out my video. It is an extension of my Hong Kong Tailor video which is still really popular. This is the closest I can get to replicating it so thanks for watching and don't forget to subscribe to my channel.


Donations to keep the channel going

GoFundMe:

Instagram: TheRubberStudiosASMR




I have to point out because of this day and age- NO I am not trying to do a racist stereotype voice- it is a mix of many different things and I like the Indian accent when it comes to ASMR. Some people might find it offensive but I don't take it personally if someone does an Australian accent- I actually encourage it. Just thought I should point that out. Thanks.

#asmr
#ASMRSuit
#Tailor

asmr,suit asmr,tailored suit,suit maker,asmr suit fitting,drawing asmr,ink,pinstripe suit,asmr roleplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments