Advertisement

BO4 Zombies Prestige Master w Dark Matter Dead of the Night and Voyage EE with No Downs on Both Maps

BO4 Zombies Prestige Master w Dark Matter Dead of the Night and Voyage EE with No Downs on Both Maps SUBSCRIBER GOAL: 72/100
Add me on PSN: BrokenShadow94
Hello!
I'm a Black Ops 4 zombies and multiplayer prestige master with dark matter in both modes. I'm new to Youtube, but would like to start making some videos along with streaming some as well.
You can find me playing:
*zombies - Easter eggs, or high rounds
*multiplayer - primarily barebones bolt action
*blackout - primarily alcatraz, paint can grinding for dark matter, regular blackout for last character unlocks

I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences, and playing with you all!
Also, Lmk what kind of content you want to see!!!
Add me on PSN: BrokenShadow94

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4,BrokenShadow94,

Post a Comment

0 Comments