Advertisement

Create share inspire 542 podcast Kristin omdahl knitting crochet live

Create share inspire 542 podcast Kristin omdahl knitting crochet live #crochetpodcast #knittingpodcast #podcast In this episode (542) of Create Share Podcast with Kristin Omdahl we are at the beautiful beach for sunrise. The live stream conversation includes knit and crochet podcasts, discussions about navigation on YouTube and KristinOmdahl.com as well as Kristin's charity Project Kristin Cares and how you are helping survivors of domestic violence each time you shop the Kristin Omdahl brand!

Check out my online shop where you can order yarn, books & more directly from me!
Books:
Yarns:
Single Patterns:
Accessories:

Sign up for my free and exciting mailing list here:

Subscribe here for more videos:

Follow me on social media:

Blog:
Facebook:
Kristin’s Amazon Shop:
Kristin’s RedBubble Shop:
Kristin’s Spoonflower Shop:
Join my new Facebook group where we can chat, share and inspire each other!
Twitter:
Pinterest:
Instagram:
Website:
Ravelry Group:

More quick handmade gift videos:

Watch more of my knitting videos here:

Watch more of my crochet videos here:

Watch more of my recipe videos here:

Watch more of my sewing videos here:

Watch more of my Create Share Inspire Podcast videos here:

Watch more of my 15 Moments with Kristin videos here:

Watch more of my Connecting with Kristin videos here:

I hope you enjoyed this episode (542) of Create Share Podcast with Kristin Omdahl where we are at the beautiful beach for sunrise. This live stream conversation included knit and crochet projects, discussions about navigation on YouTube and KristinOmdahl.com as well as Kristin's charity Project Kristin Cares and how you are helping survivors of domestic violence each time you shop the Kristin Omdahl brand!

Thank you to our generous sponsors:
eucalan.com for Wrapture all natural delicate wash
Bright Tech for Kristin's favorite magnifying crafter lamps

knit,crochet,knitting,crocheting,yarn,craft,diy,how to,how to make,como hacer,hilo,ganchillo,tejer,Вязание,вязать,ニット,かぎ針編み,לִסְרוֹג בְּמַסרֵגָה אַחַת,לִסְרוֹג,

Post a Comment

0 Comments