Advertisement

Is It Fake Indicator Or You Need More Knowledge & OMG I made a mistake on a NZDCAD trade yesterday.

Is It Fake Indicator Or You Need More Knowledge & OMG I made a mistake on a NZDCAD trade yesterday. Watch out for Fake Indicator! This App is Useless, Dude Is it a FAKE INDICATOR? OR DO YOU NEED MORE KNOWLEDGE and OMG I made a mistake on my NZDCAD trade yesterday.

TIPS FOR TODAY.

Before You Use an Indicator App submitted by some people in your forex trading.

1) Make multiple confirmations by checking your other indicators on the trade you're about to trade.

2) Indicator is a trustless app, you use at your own risk. make sure you identify with your own calculation using Moving Averages, Fibonacci Retracement, MACD, Momentum Movement etc etc.

3) Some Indicator that are submitted to you by some app might be for another person's trade advantage.

4) No one can ever determine 100% exactly where the market will go next.

5) Count in Indicator time lapse or time frame lagging, or incomplete instructions such as at which value price to open, or to close and where to Take Profit TP and Stop Loss SL or Major Fundamental News.

Hope these tips helps.

If you like this video, do
S U B S C R I B E
L I K E
S H A R E

and most important is P R E S S T H E
N O T I F I C A T I O N B E L L ( the top one where it looks like the bell rings) why because the second choice bell, give some Notification to you, so you might miss some of my video. Two, because I don't know you are subscribing to my channel as it does not appear in my subscribers' list. While the third choice bell, mutes the video notification from my channel to you.

Thank You.

yesterday.

Post a Comment

0 Comments