Advertisement

Did Re-Gearing My Jeep Gladiator Affect the GAS MILEAGE?

Did Re-Gearing My Jeep Gladiator Affect the GAS MILEAGE? After installing larger tires, a lift kit and adding several heavy accessories to my Jeep Gladiator, I began to notice a reduction in performance. I elected to swap out the ring and pinon gears to see if I could get some of that performance back. In the process I wanted to do a test to see how it would affect my gas mileage. We tried to be as fare as possible in our pre and post gas mileage test, but because this is real world, there are several factors that can affect the results. #jeepgladiator #mpgtest #gasmileage

Jeep Wrangler Re-Gear Video:

Check out 4 Wheel Parts Engineer on Instagram:
Follow Ryan on Instagram:

TrailRecon Amazon Shop:

Follow Me:
Instagram:
Facebook Group:

gas mileage test,jeep gladiator,ring and pinion,jeep gears,5:13,jeep gas mileage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments