Advertisement

DON'T Set New Year's Resolutions, Do THIS Instead

DON'T Set New Year's Resolutions, Do THIS Instead This video reveals why New Year's Resolutions haven't worked for me, and what works instead.
➡️ When people are ready to stop procrastinating, they go here:
⬇️ Check out the other videos.

Thomas Frank's "How to Actually Stick to Your Resolutions This Year":
Thomas Frank's channel:
Veritasium's "Why Most Resolutions Fail & How To Succeed":
Veritasium's channel:

The studies:
1.
2.

The book:
Atomic Habits by James Clear (mentioned in Veritasium's video).

For years I tried to set New Year's resolutions, and I couldn't get them to stick for the whole year. Like most people, I turned to the question "how to stick to your new year's resolutions", but in my personal experience, there's a better question to ask...

Instead

Post a Comment

0 Comments