Advertisement

fixing my extremely damaged hair at home and it actually WORKS

fixing my extremely damaged hair at home and it actually WORKS fixing my extremely damaged hair at home and it actually WORKS (yes its wild I know lol)

So idk if you've seen my last videooo where I tried to get purple hair dye out of my hair without using bleach, but OH BOY, my hair did not like that. I used a baking soda and developer method cuz they say that it isn't damaging to the hair, but lemme tell you, it completely DESTROYED my hair. So this time I thought it would be a great idea to film a videooo were I try to fix my hair instead of damaging it even more lol. I'm using the Aphogee 2 step protein treatment to see if it actually works as great as everybody says.

If you have any other haircare methods and/or products u want me to try out in a videooo then plz lemme know xx


Did you like this video? Please subscribe and give a thumbs up to let me know :)



xoxo

S O C I A L M E D I A
+ Instagram :
+ Twitter:

B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R I E S
crystallindyy@gmail.com

P L A Y L I S T S
✔ Beauty :
✔ Hair :
✔ Hauls :
✔ Tags & Stuff :
✔ DIY :

_____________________________

E Q U I P M E N T
Camera: Canon 77D
Microphone: Rode VideoMic Pro Rycote
Editing program: Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Soft Boxes: Bresser BR-2245 Daylight Set 1300W

M U S I C


F T C
This isn't a sponsored video and all products were bought with my own coinsss.

hair video,damaged hair,healthy hair,hair treatment,protein treatment,aphogee 2 step protein treatment,bleached hair,hair bleaching,dyed hair,how to,crystal lindy,hair fail,how to fix damaged hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments