Advertisement

Graffiti - Resk 12 - Color and Composition Exploring in Abandoned Factory

Graffiti - Resk 12 -  Color and Composition Exploring in Abandoned Factory Trying out new solutions for my letters
and the colors I use, I'm a Protan colorblind, usually have difficulties choosing colors for my graffiti, have been studying more about it and will dedicate more time to get better at it, being able to create better combinations.
Thanks for Watching. I appreciate all the support.

Check my Website.


Follow me on Instagram.


Check my custom Procreate Brush.


Take a look at my online stores.



DISCLAIMER
This channel doesn't tolerate or promote any illegal activity, including the transfer and degradation of private or public property. This channel doesn't incite his public to violate the law. The videos, photos, and details of these audiovisuals have been sent to us anonymously and unselfishly of the end. This video will be used only to document these acts.

graffit,graff,letters,chrome,madness,spraydaily,graffiti resk,resk,graffiti art,throwup,throwie,molotow,montana,colors,color,artist,art,writer,resk12,how to graffiti,graff tutorial,graffiti tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments