Advertisement

Nothing works, so QnA & Pokemon Black cuz that works somehow

Nothing works, so QnA & Pokemon Black cuz that works somehow Support the stream:
Add me My FC: 4867-2643-8589

Donations Welcome!
And you can pick my weapon for the next game if you donate :)

#CarQuest

PO BOX:
Vasko Games
2550 Sandy plains rd. Ste. 225 #362
Marietta Ga 30066

Support me on Patreon:
(Not required, but it helps me a lot; so do donations)

PLEASE READ THE RULES:

For Splatoon 2 Streams
~I ONLY use the weapon in the title during the stream
~If you want to 1v1, be ready to start the game as soon as I join your Lobby
~Please don't join lobbies back to back, sit one out so others have a chance to join
~No Mini games
~Do not force me into a second match
~DO NOT SPAM ME TO JOIN YOUR LOBBY

General Rules
~No profanity!
~Please keep it PG


FAQ:
1. Why are you whispering?
A: People at my house are trying to sleep, and so I cannot be loud.

2. Why did you delete me from the friend list?
A: There's a 300 friend limit, sadly I have to clear it every now and then

3. Can I be mod?
A: No, we got 4, we don't need more! Just enjoy the stream :)

4. Why are you ignoring my comment?
A: It's hard to read and play at the same time. Sorry if I miss your comment
ent


Follow me on Twitter:
Come chill in Discord:
I’m also on Instagram:
And now on Twitch as well:

somehow

Post a Comment

0 Comments