Advertisement

Portia 5 Things I Really Wish I Knew Beforehand 🏆🐎

Portia 5 Things I Really Wish I Knew Beforehand 🏆🐎 #Portia #Blex #VideoGames


In this video we discuss the top 5 things I wish I knew to save me a bunch of time in My life in Portia. I have been really enjoying this game so please stay tuned for lots more content on this game.
_______________________________________________________________________

Subscribe:
Be a vault VIP:
Follow me on Twitter Instagram!
Twitter @Blexindustries
Instagram @Blex42
__________________________________________________________________________

Portia,My life in Portia,Guide,Tips,start,time saver,funny video,things to watch,things to learn from,horses,fishing,discs,farming,materials,fastest,methods for farming,gold,coins,buying,selling,learning,relationships,best start,quick start,things,how to go about,copper,bronze,steel,aluminum,cows,chicken,lamb,lama,Emily,

Post a Comment

0 Comments