Advertisement

OUR BIRTH STORY (Emotional)

OUR BIRTH STORY (Emotional) The day Emerson was born was one of the best and scariest days of our lives. In the moment everyone's emotions were so heightened and the entire room was so somber. It was hard to figure out if we were about to lose our baby girl. Everyone was dancing around the answer and all I knew was I wanted her OUT. I needed to be able to help her on the outside. As a mama, I was given my first test from God to help my baby girl so I got her out as fast as I possibly could. Once I was told for the 50th times she was okay, I felt such a sigh of relief. This is our birth story.

✦ SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL


✦FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM




✦INTRO
Savannah Enoch

Ali James,Ali,Ali Green,Pregnancy,Pregnant,John James,aligreen13,johnjames94,home organization,homeowners,house,moving,home decor,emersongracejames,Emmy James,Emerson Grace,Charlie and Blue,Dogs,Nashville Youtuber,Style and Fashion,Travel,vlog,daily vlogger,couples,marriage,day in the life,family friendly,birth story,scary birth,real birth,hospital story,emotional,emotional birth story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments