Advertisement

*WHOLESOME* GAMING FRIENDS ARE REAL FRIENDS - PAX WEST 2019

*WHOLESOME* GAMING FRIENDS ARE REAL FRIENDS - PAX WEST 2019 I've been sitting on my PAX West 2019 footage for a while now. It took me some thinking to decide how I wanted to present the footage. With the new year, I wanted to spend extra effort to share my feelings about a convention that truly is a part of my life. Having gone to PAX for nearly a decade now, I can safely recommend it to every gaming fan out there. Gaming friends are real friends, and PAX is where they play. I hope you enjoy what I've put together here. :)

► Follow me around the web! ►
- DISCORD:
- MIXER:
- TWITTER:
- INSTAGRAM:
- FACEBOOK:

#PAX #PAXWest
This PAX West video was uploaded by Greenskull

pax west,pax west 2019,pax vlog,pax west vlog,pax 2019 vlog,pax west 2019 vlog,pax,penny arcade expo,vlog,greenskull,gaming friends are real friends,gaming,gaming vlog,pax day 1,video games,video game vlog,travel,funny,vlogs,games,pax prime,paxwest,gaming vlogger,vlogger,game industry,gaming story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments