Advertisement

I Trained With A FITNESS MODEL For 24 HOURS!

I Trained With A FITNESS MODEL For 24 HOURS! I Trained With A FITNESS MODEL For 24 HOURS!
Training with a fitness model for 24 hours challenge. Watch to find out the workouts we did & how I got on! Enjoy the vlog!

Fitness Model: @Tom Trotter / @tom_trotter on IG
Twitter:
Instagram:

anthony,cushion,itsjustnick,boyfriend,fitness,gay,couple,relationship,killem,I Trained in the Gym for 24 Hours Straight,I Trained With A FITNESS MODEL For 24 HOURS!,mr beast,brandon harding,mattdoesfitness,24 hours,24 hour challenge,no sleep,no sleep for 24 hours,rob lipsett,arnold schwarzenegger diet,for 24 hours,swapped diets,food challenge,swapping diets,strongman diet,eddie hall,fitness model,bodybuilder diet,bodybuilders try,health,working out like,bi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments