Advertisement

Messy House Clean With Me | 2020 Cleaning Motivation

Messy House Clean With Me | 2020 Cleaning Motivation Welcome back to our channel, or welcome to our channel if you are new! Today I cleaned everything in our house except for my kids rooms. They normally "clean" their bathroom/the guest bathroom but today I did it because there were things they hadn't cleaned very well. It needed a good wipe down! When they clean they just take the dirty laundry and wipe the counters down and put the things up on the counter. So I needed to clean the toilet *minus the bowl-I did that yesterday* and then clean the mirrors and the play makeup off of the white cabinets. That was not easy! I also needed to vacuum our bedroom really well because there was dust bunnies collecting in the corners and along the baseboards. I didn't film it but I also folded & put away 2 loads of laundry. I hope this video gave you some motivation to clean up your house & get some things done! Leave this video a thumbs up if you enjoyed so I know you want to see more!

*Cleaning Supplies Used:
-Scentsy By The Sea Counter Clean:
-Scentsy Go Go Mango Bathroom Cleaner:

-Dawn dish soap: WalMart
-Glass Cleaner: Walmart

We also post vlogs so make sure you subscribe to see new videos from us!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cleaning Playlist:

My last cleaning video:
Deep Cleaning & Organizing my Refrigerator!

Q&A Laundry Chat!

A little bit about us: Joel is my husband, my name is Megan & we have 4 kids-Jaedyn (11) Kaedynce (9) Carsyn (4) & Kamdyn (1) We live in Texas and have been married for 9 years!

To find more out about us, subscribe and click the little bell to get notifications when we upload new content. We have TONS of things we are wanting to post, so don't miss out!

Feel free to leave any video suggestions below as well...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Social Media/Other Links:

Twitter! @LifeWTheGreens
Instagram! @lifewthegreens
My planner channel: YouTube.com/love2planxo
Sticker Shop: soda-pop-studio.myshopify.com
Megan's Pinterest: meganmegr
Scentsy: scentswithmegan.com
Business Inquiries:
thegreens.est2010@gmail.com

**DO NOT SEND MAIL TO OUR PREVIOUSLY LISTED PO BOX-IT IS NOT ACTIVE**

cleaning videos,clean with me,cleaning motivation,scentsy cleaning supplies,cleaning supplies,whole house clean with me,messy house cleaning,walmart cleaning supplies,motivational clean with me,all day clean with me,kitchen cleaning,bedroom cleaning,bathroom cleaning,living room cleaning,wash dishes with me,cleaning montage,relaxing clean with me,mom chores,life with the greens,ultimate clean with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments