Advertisement

NonSequtiur Show news: Letter from my Lawyer to Kyle and perjury 101.

NonSequtiur Show news: Letter from my Lawyer to Kyle and perjury 101. EDIT: A rogue moderator hid people from live chat after the fact. If you were hid contact me and I will fix it ASAP. I believe I have already restored them all, but if not let me know.
We go over letter is being sent to Mr. Curtis to completely comply with the court's order including transfering primary ownership of the NonSequitur Show to me and has only a few more days to actualy fully comply with the order by showing legitmate books. By next week we will be submitting a "order to show cause" which will have Mr. Curtis voluntarily go in front of the judge to explain his contempt. If he fails to do that then it will be most likely a criminal contempt charge by the court and he will be arrested.
#NonSequiturShow #SteveMcRae #KyleCurtis

019CVS8163

#NonSequiturShow #SteveMcRae #KyleCurtis

Patreon-
Become a member by hitting Join button.


My Contact info:
_________________________________________________
Patreon-
Support the stream:
PayPal-

Join the GDC:

Cheshire's Wishlist for oneies:

My Twitter:
(*Intro by Tau Ceti Alpha*)

Philosophy,Legal matters,Court procedings.,Kyle Curtis,NonSequitur Show,

Post a Comment

0 Comments