Advertisement

💖 Totally EC | 💓 Valentines Day 💓 | Erin Condren Plan with me | February Planner Planning Plan

💖 Totally EC | 💓 Valentines Day 💓 | Erin Condren Plan with me | February Planner Planning Plan Its nearly Valentine's Day and that means there is extra love going in to my planning this week!
As a celebration of my most popular video to date I decided to do a completely Erin Condren themed planner this week, using nothing but EC products! From stickers to washi to the LifePlanner binder itself - it's all totally EC!

If you love planning and watching plan with mes, feel better when you are organised/organized and love pink this might just be the channel for you:)

Conatct me at ellen.plans@gmail.com

erin condren,erin,condren,ec,planner,planning,lifeplanner,life planner,binder,plan with me,organised,orgnaized,valentines day,

Post a Comment

0 Comments