Advertisement

You've got a friend in me||Gacha MEP|| [Open]

You've got a friend in me||Gacha MEP|| [Open] Ok I know that youtube has cancelled my comments so there is no need to the form.

You can join the Mep by titling your video with #BamhiblackfriendMEP
You can join by uploading a video with the title
#BamhiblackfriendMEP
I WILL BE CHOOSING THE BEST OF THE PARTS
I will comment at your video if you get your part
You can only have 1-2 parts
I would recommend no Watermark but it's ok if It only has ONE WATERMARK
If you have Cute cut pro USE IT. Kinemaster is OK but make it worth it for the MEP

Remember my video doesn't allow comments so if you want to join put a video that has a title #BamhiblackfriendMEP

Please make your video good enough for the MEP
If I comment on your video I will put you in your MEP, but if I only like it but not love it I guess you should do it again.

I'M VERY STRICT FOR THIS MEP!

Done=👌🏻
Not done=😑

Parts:

Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part:4
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7:
Part 8:
Part 9:
Part 10:
Part 11:
Part 12:
Part 13:
Part 14:
Part 15:
Part 16:
Part 17:
Part 18:
Part 19:
Part 20:
Part 21:
Part 22:
Part 23:

Thank you if you joined the MEP that I hosted

[Open]

Post a Comment

0 Comments