Advertisement

FAMILY DECIDES WHAT I EAT FOR 24 HOURS - I HAVE NO CONTROL - THIS WAS VERY HARD

FAMILY DECIDES WHAT I EAT FOR 24 HOURS - I HAVE NO CONTROL - THIS WAS VERY HARD MY FAMILY DECIDED WHAT I ATE FOR 24 HOURS AND IT WAS SOO FUN!

I had no idea what they would choose, but I was definitely not disappointed!

Satara chose a very big fear for dinner, and it was sooo hard but so amazing and I can't believe I deprived myself of that divine meal for so long!

What was your favourite meal or snack I ate today?

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:

anorexic,anorexia,eating disorder,eating disorder recovery,anorexia recovery,full day of eating,what i eat in a day,food challenge,fear food,anorexic vs food,anorexia what i eat in a day,full day of eating anorexia recovery,elzani,elzani eats,elzani recovers,mukbang,24 hour challenge,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments