Advertisement

forcing a summer glow up *gains confidence*

forcing a summer glow up *gains confidence* ~G I R L Y P O P A P P A R E L~


i do transformation videos alot...but i think this was my most succesful. summer glo baby! do things that you know will make you more confident! its fun! yay summer!
Keep up with me here :)

SUBSCRIBE:

INSTAGRAM:

TWITTER:

SNAPCHAT: Haleydancet

If you are a company that wants to work with me, email me: haley@select.co

FAQs

How old are you?
18

What camera do you use?
Canon 80D

What editor do you use?
Final cut pro x

Jumpin Boogie Woogie by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:

haleypham,haley pham,summer transformation 2019,summer 2019,forcing a summer glo up in 2 days,summer glo up 2019,glo up challenge,transformation in 24 hours,giving myself a makeover,summer makeover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments