Advertisement

i'm geist - self-destruct (ft. sadeyes & ivri) - sub. español

i'm geist - self-destruct (ft. sadeyes & ivri) - sub. español i'm geist





sadeyes




ivri




prod. ocean



stranger-




lyrics -

ivri:
I’m ready to self-destruct,
Will you hold me please?
I don’t want to deal with it,
I’m taking you with me

i'm geist:
I’m out of luck, my time is up,
This city doesn’t seem to breathe
With you here, I’ll self-destruct
In heaven, it’d just be you and me

But I stayed here trapped as a ghost,
And you moved on without me
I’m left here to wither alone,
I’m hoping that you’re free

ivri/i'm geist:
I’m ready to self-destruct
So, will you hold me please?
I don’t want to deal with it
I’m taking you with me

sadeyes:
I self-destruct
I’m losing love
I self-destruct
I’m losing touch
I been going hard as the cement
Oh I murder every flow I hit the beat it drops dead
Oh I, I self-destruct

--
This channel has the intention to promote.
If you're the artist and want something removed
please contact me.

im geist,self destruct,sadeyes,ivri,subtitulada,español,traducida,lyrics,sad,teqkoi,shiloh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments