Advertisement

I'm Pregnant by Someone Else PRANK ON BOYFRIEND πŸ˜‚

I'm Pregnant by Someone Else PRANK ON BOYFRIEND πŸ˜‚ In this video I pranked my boyfriend Zion by telling him IM PREGNANT!!... by someone else 😭
You guys asked for it! I hope you enjoyed (:

ps; Isn't Zion such a good sport?! I love him sm

❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

❤️Thank you all for watching, I love you guys sm!❤️
If you enjoyed, make sure to like, share, subscribe and turn on your post notifications!

LETS GET US 200K SUBSCRIBERS SOON! *CLICK THE LINK BELOW*


❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

♡Stay Updated With Me!πŸ“²♡
~Instagram: @madison.pajaro
~Twitter: @madison_pajaro
~Younow: @madisonpajaro

➯Business Email: madisonpj21476@gmail.com

❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋❋

➯FAQ's:
Camera: Canon t5i & Canon G7xπŸ“·
Editing: Imovie🎞
Ethnicity: Colombian & Irish❤️
Live: North Carolina🌼

prank,im pregnnt prank,im pregnant by someone else prank,girlfriend pranks boyfriend 2019,2019 pranks,the best prank ever,im pregnant but its not yours prank,girlfriend vs boyfriend pranks,plot twist,the baby isnt yours prank,couple pranks,hilarious pranks,cute couple pranks,madison pajaro prank,

Post a Comment

0 Comments