Advertisement

Iron Bert and Iron Arry on Old Lionel Train Layout! Haul and Test

Iron Bert and Iron Arry on Old Lionel Train Layout! Haul and Test Testing out some more vintage O Scale 3 Rail Lionel Train Track that I bought on eBay. Came with the cross track I needed for my old Southern Railway set and a whole bunch of straight and curved pieces. Plus we got some extra cars. Tested it out (I really need to level out the track so we don't have derailments). After trying the Southern locomotive we got out Iron Bert and Iron Arry and this is the first time I have been able to operate them in a way in which I can control the speed! Had some fun and some crashes!


▶️Please SUBSCRIBE for more Train fun:

▶️My LEGO Channel:
▶️My Toys Channel:
▶️My Son:
▶️My daughter:

▶️Where to buy trains?? Try TrainWorld!


↘️
My Website:

📭 Fan Mail:
BrickTsar or Train Tsar Fun
66 Fire Tower Rd #264
Cassville, GA 30123

Help support our channel:
▶️

TrainTsarFun,Train Tsar Fun,family friendly,toy trains,Thomas,thomas trains,thomas lionel,lionel thomas,o scale thomas,iron bery and arry,bert and arry,iron bert,iron arry,lionel bert,lionel arry,o scale bert,o scale arry,lionel trains,lionel,vintage lionel,play with trains,running lionel trains,lionel train haul,haul,ebay haul,o gauge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments