Advertisement

Surviving Varsity 101: A black student’s guide

Surviving Varsity 101: A black student’s guide ❋OPEN ME❋
WATCH IN 1080HD - select the settings icon and opt for 1080HD

Welcome back to my channel, and if you're new - well welcome!

in this video I thought I'd share with you some things I wish someone had told me when I was headed for varsity. This video is actually from a few months ago and I wasn't going to put it up because I was so sick recording this for you guys. So please excuse the sniffing, and my energy is evidently low here too. The info is too valuable for me not to put the video up because of how I look. Enjoy & take heed. Please :)

Also let me know what career and money related videos you would like me to make a video about. Let’s get this video to 50 likes and I will surely share my side hustles video.

My goal is to reach 1k subscribers this 2019 ! Help me reach my goal :)
Let's be friends and show me some love by click- click-clicking subscribe, the notification bell, giving me a big thumbs up and commenting! We can chat in the comments section below.

You get unique beauty, style and food related tips and tricks for following my channel.

Find me on:
Instagram @bmarciap | for my all things food page follow @easyeats_za
Facebook - Bonolo Marcia Phuku @bmarciap
Twitter @bmarciap
Pinterest - Easy Warlike
Bloglovin' - Easy Warlike
Blog - bonolomphuku.blogspot.com
To work with me, email: bonolomarciaphuku@gmail.com

To join our exclusive network of South African Youtube & Instagram Content Creators, follow @inetworksa on Instagram and dm us for promo or to collaborate.

Buy all your hair, bath and body products from my black beauty brand - Sisay Cosmetics. They are all specially made for you with tons of love!
Shop - sisay.co.za
Instagram @sisaycosmetics
Facebook - Sisay Cosmetics @sisaycosmetics
Twitter @sisaycosmetics
email: info@sisay.co.za

surviving varsity,college advice,career counselling,broke student,how to become wealthy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments