Advertisement

The day before knotts, A quick target old navy run, Simple vlog, Family Vlog

The day before knotts, A quick target old navy run, Simple vlog, Family Vlog I’m so behind on videos, I haven’t post or edited since the graduation but I’m back on track.
Today vlog is the day before we went to knotts, I posted the knotts video early, so the kids from Twinkie school can enjoy the moment over and over.

And this video, I just went shopping at target and old navy to find Twinkie some jeans, and me some shorts for knotts, nothing crazy just a simple quick store run.
Sorry it’s short, target was packed with people, and then my phone died .
But all and all everything was great, thanks for watching

#targetshoppingtrip #oldnavyshoppingtrip #dailyfamilyvlog #knottsshopping

I can’t really call us a daily family vlog because truthfully I don’t vlog everyday. I try to catch special moments in our life’s and create something we can cherish forever
I’m trying to figure out an easier faster way to editing either on my phone or laptop. Bear with me as I am changing a few things around . :)


Sometimes we just have simple days at home like this, might be kinda boring but! It’s life, it’s our life everyday is different lol somewhat, but it’s life


#BlackFamilyVlog #Kindergradengraduation #FamilyVlogger
#schoolpicnic
Summer vlogs coming :) 2019
........................................................................
We're Just the Peterson's
❤ Dad: Waymon "Way" 34 ❤
❤ Mom: Anthonette "Net" 32 ❤
❤ Oldest : Aariayh “Twinkie” " 11" Oct 19 ❤
❤ Second Oldest : Akira : “Pebbles” " 7 "Jun 30" ❤
❤ Middle Baby: Anaya : “ Na Na" 3 " Oct 19" ❤
❤ The Baby: Waymon Jr: Bun Bun" 1 year old "Dec 8"❤

.............................................................................

BE SURE TO LIKE, AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS

❤Follow my MOM & FAMILY VLOG PAGE❤
❤ How to find me + Follow me❤

Instagram "MOM" ❤ @The_blessedqueen

..................................................................................
Camera : 💙 iPhone x max
Editing phone: 💙 InShot / Filmora Editing HP Laptop windows 10

stay at home mom,family vloggers,shopping with kids,family vlogger,large family,daily vlogs channels,family vloggers channels,daily vloggers channels,black family vlog,mom of 4,shopping trip,quick shopping trip,knotts,short vlog,daily vlogging,Target,oldnavy,daily vloggers on youtube,a day in the life with kids,

Post a Comment

0 Comments