Advertisement

Custom Made Sketchbook! Drawing On My Front Cover

Custom Made Sketchbook! Drawing On My Front Cover I made this book at my work in a print shop using recycled paper, Guillotine (Cutting Machine), Heavy Duty Stapling Machine and black tape and masking tape to make a spine so it opens easier :) I might make another one and do a video of the process, what you think? Drop a comment below on what i should do next! :) Dont forget to Subscribe almost at 100k!

Follow me on Instagram: @opels_art
Facebook: Opels Art

how to draw graffiti characters,how to draw characters,character design,drawing on cardboard,cardboard drawing,drawing on brown paper,drawing with white ink,drawing with 3 pens,3 pen challenge,graffiti character,how to outline your drawings,how to ink,how to ink your drawing,how to outline with ink,drawing graffiti characters,how to draw graffiti style,graffiti doodle,character doodle,doodle art,custom sketchbook,how to make your own sketchbook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments