Advertisement

I put TTV in my Fortnite name and made a kid cry... (so sad)

I put TTV in my Fortnite name and made a kid cry... (so sad) I put TTV in my Fortnite name and made this kid cry...
use code "dylan" in the fortnite item shop to support me!
let's try and break 2000 LIKES for more videos like this!
SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW!

So i put TTV in my fortnite username and also used a pretty rare skin called "codename elf" and got some pretty good reactions! enjoy.

MUSIC USED ⬇


Use DISCOUNT code "Dylan" on all GFuel products!


Follow me on all socials!




#KillingStreamers #FortniteBattleRoyale #FunnyReactions

killing twitch streamers,fortnite battle royale,fortnite killing twitch streamers,killing fortnite twitch streamers,fortnite,killing big twitch streamers,killing fortnite streamers,fortnite killing streamers,killing twitch streamers fortnite,killing fortnite twitch streamers with reactions,killing streamers fortnite,fortnite twitch streamers,twitch streamers,fortnite streamers,streamer vs streamer,killing fortnite streams,

Post a Comment

0 Comments