Advertisement

*NEW* Releases - EC Color Bill Dues, Scripts & Decorative Stickers! | Romina Vasquez

*NEW* Releases - EC Color Bill Dues, Scripts & Decorative Stickers! | Romina Vasquez Hello guys and welcome back! Today's video is all about my new releases for my Etsy sticker shop RominaRossa. For this week's releases, I am coming out with the rest of the year's EC Colored bill do stickers, some essential script stickers and some cute decorative stickers to mark things like: car insurance due, car payment due, student loan payment due and even your meal prep! Thank you so much for watching my video, I sure hope you guys enjoyed, make sure to comment and please don't forget to like and subscribe for more! xoxo Romina
FOLLOW MY PLANNING IG:

MY ETSY STICKER SHOP -

WANT TO SAVE SOME $$$?
-Get $10 off your first Erin Condren purchase using this referral code:
-If you decide to purchase anything from the EC site, make sure to use my link :) -
-EBATES - Get a $10 reward & cash back for shopping online! -

ITEMS MENTIONED:
- Erin Condren 2019 Deluxe Monthly Planner -


♥ Have you seen my last 2 videos? ♥

Wedding Planner Review - Erin Condren -

Week 1 Check In Using Cash Envelopes | Budget with Me - July 2019 Budge -


♥ LETS KEEP IN TOUCH! ♥

For business purposes and reviews of products:
Email: mina_kitty17@hotmail.com

Send me mail! :)
PO BOX 6751
Pico Rivera, CA 90661

Instagram:
Makeup Instagram:
Vlog Channel (RominaVlogs):
Twitter:
Snapchat: Minaakitty
Facebook:
Poshmark:

minaakitty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments